NEWS AND NOTICES
FEDERAL AND STATE GENERAL ELECTION
Flathead County Referendum
Are you registered to vote in Flathead County?
The close of regular registration is 30 days before Election Day. Verify your registration information and the precinct where you vote.
A Service of Montana Secretary of State Linda McCulloch~ Find your polling place, track your absentee ballot, and view a sample ballot.
MILITARY AND OVERSEAS VOTERS
Qualified voters may access the Electronic Absentee System by clicking on the icon above, beginning at 8 a.m. on September 19, 2014 and through 8 p.m. on election day, November 4, 2014.
Become an Election Judge
If you're interested in working at the polls on Election Day,and you are a registered voter of Flathead County, fill out the application form and send it to the Election Department. We will contact you to set you up in a training session Working as an election judge is a great way to be involved in the process that makes our democracy work.
Common Election Forms
These forms are to be filled out and printed and then turned in to the Election Department office. Either scan and email them, fax, mail or bring them in person.
- Voter registration card
- Application to Request an Absentee Ballot (pdf format)
- Annual Absentee List Application
- Military and Overseas Absentee Ballot Request form (pdf format)
- Request for Voter Registration List
- Designation of Agent by Individual with Disability
Forms for filing for office
- Declaration of Nomination Precinct Committee Representative
- Use this form for Precinct Committee chairs
- Declaration of Nomination
- Use this form for City or County offices with fees
- Petition of Nomination and Affidavit of Signature Gatherer
- Use this form for filing for Fire Districts or Water and Sewer Districts
A NOTE FROM PAULA ROBINSON...
Welcome to the Flathead County Election Department. Our department is a part of the Flathead County Clerk and Recorder's office. Keeping in compliance with HAVA (Help America Vote Act) we use the Election Systems and Software optical scan vote tabulation system as well as the AutoMark which enables any individual the ability to vote independently and privately. We serve 59,000 voters thoughout 42 precincts. Our office provides election support to other jurisdictions which includes cities, school districts, fire districts and special districts.
Protect and promote accurate and impartial free and open elections while encouraging active participation by all citizens of Flathead County.