- Wednesday, October 5th from 8am to 6pm
- Flathead County Fairgrounds, Expo Building
COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE:
The new COVID-19 Bivalent booster vaccine will be available starting Tuesday, September 13, 2022 and will be available every Tuesday in our Immunization Clinic. Click here to schedule an appointment.
- Click here for information about Monkeypox or call our Monkeypox Information Line at 406-751-8188.
- Submit a Monkeypox Vaccine Eligibility Form
Free Community Naloxone Training
Flathead City-County Health Department Mission:
Providing quality public health services to ensure conditions for a healthy community.
Explore Our Programs:
HB702 Prohibits discrimination based on a person’s vaccination status or possession of an immunity passport. View full requirements.
Board of Health
- COVID-19 Line: 406-751-8250
- Public Health Emergency after hours, weekend, and holiday calls: 406-756-2900
- To view open job positions with the county please check our job listings page.