ImagineIF Libraries are places of exploration and discovery. With hands-on activities and experiences for all ages, as well as books, music and movies, we are working to transform vision, dreams and desires into reality.
Book-a-Job Service Coach for a one-on-one session at ImagineIF Kalispell, Columbia Falls and Bigfork.
- Explore job openings and training opportunities
- Brush up your resume
- Get help filling out unemployment RESEAs
Job Service Kalispell is ready to meet you where you are!
During your tour or group visit to ImagineIF, we can provide:
- Stories and book talks for preschoolers through eighth graders.
- A tour of the building highlighting resources appropriate for preschool through twelfth grade.
- An overview of resources in a subject area.
- Library card registration: Please see the section on library cards below.
We appreciate at least two weeks notice of groups coming to use the library, even if you don’t need any special services. We cannot schedule your visit more than three months in advance.
Sing, dance, read, and explore in fun and interactive classes for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers that help prepare them for future learning success. Hands-on activities to follow storytime. Especially for children 0-5 and their grown-ups. Available in Bigfork, Columbia Falls, and Kalispell.
Flathead Grows! Seed Library, creating a better quality of life through health, relationships, and a sustainable connection to local food resources.
We’re excited to announce our partnership with the Good Seed Company to bring the Flathead Grows! Seed Library to ImagineIF Columbia Falls. Stop in, get free seeds, grow locally, and enjoy!
Here’s how it works:
- Take seeds – Take a seed packet or two, a few seeds will grow a great harvest.
- Grow – Need help? Take a flyer, attend a workshop, or find a book, we have resources!
- Enjoy – Harvest your veggies, trim your herbs, and smell your flowers.
ImagineIF, in a partnership with the Friends of the Library, provides home delivery of library materials to customers who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness, accident, or disability. The Homebound Service may be provided temporarily or long-term.
ImagineIF is excited to announce Science Connect: Lending Tools For Discovery, a new experience at ImagineIF that encourages adults and families to make science happen through exploration and participation in real research projects. Through the Science Connect program, the community is encouraged to take part in Citizen Science, the participation and collaboration of the public in scientific research to increase scientific knowledge.
Study Kits Available:
- Nature Watching
- Altazimuth Reflector Telescope
- Native Plant Garden
ImagineIF Libraries is excited to offer Tech Connect, another great solution to help meet your needs for free access to information. You can check out a Wi-Fi Hotspot to connect to the internet wherever there is cellular service. Kits containing an iPad and a Wi-Fi Hotspot are also available for checkout. Call or stop into any ImagineIF location to place a hold on a device.