Effective May 12, 2021
People must wear masks that cover both the mouth and nose when awaiting, boarding, traveling on, or disembarking public conveyances including public buses.
The following do not fulfill the requirements of the Order:
- Face shields or goggles
- Scarves, ski masks, balaclavas, or bandanas
- Shirt or sweater collars
- Knitted masks, or masks made from vinyl, plastic or leather
Operators of public transportation must refuse to board anyone not wearing a mask that completely covers the mouth and nose and requires that everyone on board wear a mask for the entire duration of travel.
If a passenger refuses to comply, the operator must disembark the person at the earliest safe opportunity.
If you have recovered from Covid-19 or have had a Covid-19 vaccine, that does not preclude you from complying with the mask Order.
- Rides must be scheduled on weekdays between 7:15 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Riders 10 years old and younger must be accompanied.
- Pre-scheduled rides are accepted two or more business days in advance.
- Rides are first come first serve based on availability.
- Columbia Falls On-Demand - 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM (Tuesdays Only)
- Whitefish On-Demand - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Whitefish Express Run leaves Kalispell at 9:00 AM and arrives at Depot Transit Center in Whitefish at 9:30 AM
- Leaves Whitefish Depot Transit Center at 4:00 PM and arrives in Kalispell by 4:30 PM
MOUNTAIN CLIMBER App
New Mountain Climber APP available with Via Transportation.
Book your rides 24/7 for hassle-free scheduling
Ride service availability Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Look for Mountain Climber By VIA in your APP Store.