These weeds are common in isolated areas of Flathead County, Montana. Management criteria will require eradication or containment where less abundant. Management shall be prioritized by local weed districts.
- Baby's Breath (Gypsophila paniculata)
- Russian Theistle (Salsosa trangus)
- Tumble Mustard (Sisymbrium altissimum)
- White Campion (Silene latifolia)
- Musk Thistle (Carduus nutans)
PRIORITY 3 - Regulated Plants
(NOT FLATHEAD COUNTY LISTED NOXIOUS WEEDS)
These regulated plants have the potential to have significant negative impacts. The plant may not be intentionally spread or sold other than as a contaminant in agricultural products. The state recommends research, education, and prevention to minimize the spread of the regulated plant.
- Creeping Bellflower (Campanula rapunculoides)
- Scentless Chamomile (Matricaria perforate)
- Absinth Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)
- Noble Yarrow (Achillea nobilis)
- Kochia (Kochia scoparia)