We Have Moved!
As of Monday, April 18th, 2022, the DMV has moved to the new Flathead County North Complex:
Flathead County Treasurer
290 A North Main
Kalispell MT 59901
Proof of Residency
Effective April 1, 2019
- CURRENT MONTANA DRIVER'S LICENSE OR STATE ISSUED ID
- OWN PROPERTY IN FLATHEAD COUNTY
OR TWO DIFFERENT OF THE FOLLOWING:
- UTILITY BILL IN CUSTOMERS NAME
- CURRENT PAYSTUB SHOWING CUSTOMERS NAME & ADDRESS
- CURRENT BANK STATEMENT
Customer must be present - no signed MV1 or POA until customer obtains a MT Driver's License. Exceptions being Montana Military (with provided MV53) and owners of real property.
* NO LONGER ACCEPTING RENTAL/LEASE AGREEMENTS *