The mission of Health Promotion is to provide preventative and interactive health services to attain optimum community health.
Programs and Services
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Programs such as nutrition education, social marketing, and Workplace Wellness Programs.
- Bicycle safety education and low-cost bicycle, skateboard and snow boarding helmets.
- Coordination of community health fairs.
- Tobacco control, prevention and education for all.
- Installation and education of car seats.
- Representation of the Health Department at a variety of community functions by assisting in health promotion and professional education activities.
- Montana Cancer Screening Program providing free breast, cervical and colon cancer screenings.
- Safe Kids Safe Communities
Health Promotion Contact Information
- 1035 1st Ave West Kalispel, MT 59901 1st Floor
- 406-751-8101 main phone
- 406-751-8102 fax