Rider Dispatch: (406) 758-5728 Administration: (406) 758-2428
Fax Line: (406) 758-5734
HOURS: Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm Mon. - Fri.- Dial-A-Ride & City Bus:
Sat. - Closed No Service Sun. & Holidays - Closed No Service
*Messages for next day rides left after business hours will considered same day fares. $5.00 each way.
GENERAL PUBLIC AND SPECIALIZED TRANSPORTATION
Providing special low-fare mass transportation for persons with disabilities and/or elderly. In addition, rides on our City Bus [$1.00 each way] for the general public that need to get around the Flathead Valley. When you need a ride, "We Have Your Wheels"
Older American Picnic Day: Friday June 27th. Kalispell Whitefish Columbia Falls
SPARKS after school schedule started on September 4th. Sparks school pick up schedule. Children not enrolled in the Summit "Sparks program" can ride to the Summit for standard $1.00 fare on SPARK scheduled days only.
Eagle Transit serving Flathead County with the following:
- City routes (Kalispell - Whitefish - Columbia Falls)
- City-to-city commuter schedules
- Dial-a-ride* door to door transportation.
*D.A.R. service requires eligibility form completion. (Below)
**See rider policy below to answer many questions. (Below)
Most Common Resources
- Certification of Eligibility Form *
- Eligibilty Replacement Form (New 7/1/13)
- City to City Commuter (NEW 4/27/13)
- Kalispell Evergreen CITY BUS (New 3/7/13)
- Columbia Falls City (New 2/10/14)
- Whitefish City (New 10/7/13)
- Rider Policy V-10-2014**
- 5-year Transportation Development Plan 11/2013
- Title VI Non-Discrimination (By clicking on link you will leave the Flathead County Web-Site)