Rider Dispatch: (406) 758-5728 Administration: (406) 758-2428
Fax Line: (406) 758-5734
HOURS: Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm Mon. - Fri.- Dial-A-Ride & City Bus:
Sat. - Closed No Service Sun. & Holidays - Closed No Service
*Messages for next day rides left after business hours will considered same day fares. $5.00 each way.
GENERAL PUBLIC AND SPECIALIZED TRANSPORTATION
Providing special low-fare mass transportation for persons with disabilities and/or elderly. In addition, rides on our City Bus [$1.00 each way] for the general public that need to get around the Flathead Valley. When you need a ride, "We Have Your Wheels"
SPARKS after school schedule resumes on September 2nd 2014. Sparks school pick up schedule. Children not enrolled in the Summit "Sparks program" can ride to the Summit for standard $1.00 fare on SPARK scheduled days only.
PUBLIC INVITED: The Transportation Advisory Committee meets at Heritage Place in Kalispell, 171 Heritage Way on Thursday, February 4th from 8:30-10:00 a.m. Public invited to review Transportation Coordination Plan and 5311 application for federal transit funds. Call 758-5728 for more information.
Notice: Eagle Transit bus services will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2016 in observance of Presidents' Day.
Eagle Transit serving Flathead County with the following:
- City routes (Kalispell - Whitefish - Columbia Falls)
- City-to-city commuter schedules
- Dial-a-ride* door to door transportation.
*D.A.R. service requires eligibility form completion. (Below)
**See rider policy below to answer many questions. (Below)
NEW: Bigfork Loop --Mondays and Wednesdays
NEW: Lakeside Loop --Tuesdays and Thursdays
Current RFP Information
Most Common Resources
- Certification of Eligibility Form *
- Card Replacement Form (New 7/1/14)
- City to City Commuter (NEW 5/6/15)
- Kalispell Evergreen CITY BUS (New 3/7/13)
- Columbia Falls City (New 2/10/14)
- Whitefish City (New 5/6/15)
- Rider Policy V-10-2014**
- 5-year Transportation Development Plan 11/2013
- Title VI Non-Discrimination (By clicking on link you will leave the Flathead County Web-Site)