Administration: (406) 758-2426 Rider Dispatch: (406) 758-5728
Fax Line: (406) 758-5734
HOURS: Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm Mon. - Fri.- Dial-A-Ride & City Bus:
Sat. - Dial-A-Ride (New Freedom) Sun. & Holidays - Closed
*Messages for next day rides left after business hours will considered same day fares. $5.00 each way.
Lost eligibility cards: See replacement form to left. Most common resources.
NATIONAL HOLIDAY: THANKSGIVING DAY 11/28/13 (Thursday) NO SERVICE: CLOSED OPEN AGAIN 11/29/13.
GENERAL PUBLIC AND SPECIALIZED TRANSPORTATION
Providing special low-fare mass transportation for persons with disabilities and/or elderly. In addition, rides on our City Bus [$1.00 each way] for the general public that need to get around the Flathead Valley. When you need a ride, "We Have Your Wheels"
SPARKS after school schedule started on September 4th. Sparks school pick up schedule. Children not enrolled in the Summit "Sparks program" can ride to the Summit for standard $1.00 fare on SPARK scheduled days only.
Eagle Transit serving Flathead County with the following:
- City routes (Kalispell - Whitefish - Columbia Falls)
- City-to-city commuter schedules
- Dial-a-ride* door to door transportation.
*D.A.R. service requires eligibility form completion.
**See rider policy below to answer many questions.
Most Common Resources
- Certification of Eligibility Form *
- Eligibilty Replacement Form (New 7/1/13)
- City to City Commuter (NEW 12/27/12)
- Kalispell Evergreen CITY BUS (New 9/7/12)
- Columbia Falls City (New 9/1/12)
- Whitefish City (New 9/7/12)
- Rider Policy V-10-2014**
- 5-year Transportation Development Plan - www.lsccs.com/projects/Eagletdp/final.htm