800 South Main
Kalispell, MT 59901-5420
P (406) 758-5501
F (406) 758-5861
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
LOCATION: 800 South Main, Room 302, Kalispell, MT
Main Courthouse - THIrd floor
- Public comment closes October 5 at 5:00pm
- October 8 at 10:30am
- Public comment closes October 20 at 5:00pm
- Applications will be accepted through Friday, November 6th for positions on the Agency on Aging Advisory Council, Airport Authority Board, Animal Shelter Advisory Committee, Columbia Falls Cemetery Board, Compensation Board, Fairgrounds Commission, Fairview Cemetery Board, Fire Service Area Advisory Board, Port Authority, RSVP Advisory Council, Swan Hill TV District, Tax Appeal Board, Transportation Advisory Board, and Weed & Parks Board.
Call for Bids / RFPs
- Frequently Asked Questions & Answers for Replacement Telephone System RFP
- Deadline October 5 at 9:00am
- Deadline October 5 at 9:30am
Our Mission - The Board of County Commissioners provide responsive and accountable services to protect and enhance the Flathead community.
Our Core Values - We are committed to:
- Accountable stewardship of taxpayer resources
- Respectful and responsive communication
- Professional service with quality and integrity
- Proactive and innovative leadership at all levels
- Creating a positive team culture that values all people
- Safety and security throughout the County
- Equal treatment for all
Adopted by the Employees of Flathead County and the Board of County Commissioners.
Commissioner, District 1, Philip B. Mitchell
Phil Mitchell was elected in November 2014 and began his term on January 1, 2015. He represents District 1 in the northern part of the county.
Commissioner, District 2, Pamela Holmquist, Chairperson
Pamela Holmquist was elected in November 2010 and began her term on January 1, 2011. She represents District 2 in the central and southeastern areas of the county and is currently serving as the Chairperson for the Board.
Commissioner, District 3, Gary Krueger
Gary Krueger was elected in November 2012 and began his term on January 1, 2013. He represents District 3 in the western part of the county.
Administrative Officer, Mike Pence
Mike Pence started working for the County on February 22, 2005 and has 29 years of experience in municipal management.