800 South Main
Kalispell, MT 59901-5420
P (406) 758-5503
F (406) 758-5861
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: 800 South Main St, Room 302, Kalispell, Main Courthouse - 3rd floor
Call for Bids / RFP
We provide responsive and accountable services to protect and enhance the Flathead community.
Our Core Values
We are committed to:
- Accountable stewardship of taxpayer resources
- Respectful and responsive communication
- Professional service with quality and integrity
- Proactive and innovative leadership at all levels
- Creating a positive team culture that values all people
- Safety and security throughout the County
- Equal treatment for all
Adopted by the Employees of Flathead County and the Flathead County Board of Commissioners.
Commissioner, District 1, Philip B. Mitchell
Mitchell was elected in November 2014 and began his term January 1, 2015. He represents District 1 in the northern part of the county.
Commissioner, District 2, Pamela Holmquist, Chairman
Holmquist was elected in November 2010 and began her term January 1, 2011. She represents District 2 in the central part of the county.
Commissioner, District 3, Gary Krueger
Krueger was elected in November 2012 and began his term January 1, 2013. He represents District 3 in the southern part of the county.
Administrative Officer, Mike Pence
Mike started for the County on February 22, 2005 and has 29 years experience in municipal management.